SpringSource hopes to attract Java developers in the enterprise and dynamic languages fans with its acquisition of Groovy and Grails specialist G2One. The company is today expected to announce that it's buying G2One's team of six experts for an undisclosed package comprising cash and stock. G21 may be small but customers …
Well.. I hope this does not end the open nature of Grails, or Groovy for that matter. Way I see it, this could be the single most powerful thing to happen to both of them, or the single most destructive thing.
I think I'll put a hold on open projects till it's made clear
Value ads or Value adds?
Please please please, tell me that the quote "build value ads" is a typo and that webvertising is not being built into the infrastructure.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes