SpringSource hopes to attract Java developers in the enterprise and dynamic languages fans with its acquisition of Groovy and Grails specialist G2One. The company is today expected to announce that it's buying G2One's team of six experts for an undisclosed package comprising cash and stock. G21 may be small but customers …
Well.. I hope this does not end the open nature of Grails, or Groovy for that matter. Way I see it, this could be the single most powerful thing to happen to both of them, or the single most destructive thing.
I think I'll put a hold on open projects till it's made clear
Value ads or Value adds?
Please please please, tell me that the quote "build value ads" is a typo and that webvertising is not being built into the infrastructure.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch