The US private equity-funded buyout of Plasmon's US operation has failed, leaving Plasmon plc in tatters. The Kroll administrators are searching for a new company buyer. On Friday a transfer of working capital cash was supposed to be made from Plasmon LLC in Broomfield, Colorado to Plasmon plc in Melbourn, England. But according …
Plasmon car boot sale next then !
I wish I could say that I am sorry to hear that but being one of the first lot forced out of the door I am not.
However overall it is a bad story to read.
I bet Mr Murphy is not so confident now.
Its a great shame as the above story correctly states Plasmon has the right product, just a shame Plasmon needs alot of help at this time.
What with the credit crunch and the economic down turn things must be alot worse in the USA than what our propaganda, sorry news here in the UK says !
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...