Maui is erupting and its product is called Atmos. This is pretty appropriate as it's a cloud computing product and Atmos is atmosphere minus the spherical bit. It's not a blow-your-socks-off eruption like Mount St Helens - it's more like one of those Hawaiian volcanoes that just start up and steadily pour out lava. In fact EMC …
Was it developed from the Mk II 'Oric', then? If so, I've an old programming book they might like.
Paris. They might like her, too.
Seen this before...
Come on EMC, naming a cloud storage technology "Atmos"? Are EMC marketoids Sontarans or closet Doctor Who fans?
(For those who don't know, search "The Sontaran Stratagem" and "The Poison Sky" in the English Wikipedia...)
Any relationship to MATMOS - the evil murk/gunk that engulfed that planet in the movie Barbarella?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity