Maui is erupting and its product is called Atmos. This is pretty appropriate as it's a cloud computing product and Atmos is atmosphere minus the spherical bit. It's not a blow-your-socks-off eruption like Mount St Helens - it's more like one of those Hawaiian volcanoes that just start up and steadily pour out lava. In fact EMC …
Was it developed from the Mk II 'Oric', then? If so, I've an old programming book they might like.
Paris. They might like her, too.
Seen this before...
Come on EMC, naming a cloud storage technology "Atmos"? Are EMC marketoids Sontarans or closet Doctor Who fans?
(For those who don't know, search "The Sontaran Stratagem" and "The Poison Sky" in the English Wikipedia...)
Any relationship to MATMOS - the evil murk/gunk that engulfed that planet in the movie Barbarella?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone