Maui is erupting and its product is called Atmos. This is pretty appropriate as it's a cloud computing product and Atmos is atmosphere minus the spherical bit. It's not a blow-your-socks-off eruption like Mount St Helens - it's more like one of those Hawaiian volcanoes that just start up and steadily pour out lava. In fact EMC …
Was it developed from the Mk II 'Oric', then? If so, I've an old programming book they might like.
Paris. They might like her, too.
Seen this before...
Come on EMC, naming a cloud storage technology "Atmos"? Are EMC marketoids Sontarans or closet Doctor Who fans?
(For those who don't know, search "The Sontaran Stratagem" and "The Poison Sky" in the English Wikipedia...)
Any relationship to MATMOS - the evil murk/gunk that engulfed that planet in the movie Barbarella?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO