Dell is reportedly ditching plans to launch its digital music player tied to online entertainment software before Christmas. In fact it could be shelving the MP3 warbler indefinitely. The Wall Street Journal cites a person familiar with the matter to have confirmed Dell’s decision to delay the release of its mini MP3 player, …
Sound (haha) thinking for once
Obviously realise that the one thing the world needs is another brand of MP3 player
I thought people used their mobile phone to listen to .mp3 files nowadays? The advantage being that you can also use it as a mobile phone :)
The better way
As a semi-luddite , I appreciate and admire single use devices. A hammer, a MP3 player, a tactical nuke. nice simple devices.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad