Dell is reportedly ditching plans to launch its digital music player tied to online entertainment software before Christmas. In fact it could be shelving the MP3 warbler indefinitely. The Wall Street Journal cites a person familiar with the matter to have confirmed Dell’s decision to delay the release of its mini MP3 player, …
Sound (haha) thinking for once
Obviously realise that the one thing the world needs is another brand of MP3 player
I thought people used their mobile phone to listen to .mp3 files nowadays? The advantage being that you can also use it as a mobile phone :)
The better way
As a semi-luddite , I appreciate and admire single use devices. A hammer, a MP3 player, a tactical nuke. nice simple devices.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS