Printing pictures is a bit of a rarity these days. So US printer specialist Zink has stuck a digital camera onto the top of a portable printer to ensure you’ve always got both to hand. Xiao_01 Zink's TIP-521 is a camera and printer combined The TIP-521 sports a five-megapixel camera at one end and a printer at the other, …
Reminds me of a Polaroid ...
Been there, done that...
Polaroid had a long, good run. There've already been digital cameras that would let you snap a pic and then, at your leisure, commit it to emulsion via the integrated Polaroid photo printer. Thus:
Zink's "inkless printing" is just Polaroid film all over again, except with heat instead of light to set the image. And with a much smaller market, so you can bet it'll be more expensive, and discontinued sooner.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY