Orange is to stop bundling a free Eee PC and 3G modem with a two-year mobile broadband airtime package and bundle an HSDPA-integrated netbook instead. From the middle of next month, the carrier will switch its current netbook bundle from the Eee PC 900 16G to the 901 Go, which has an HSDPA modem and SIM slot built in. Orange …
Pink or Black?
So if you dont want to look like Barbie as you stroll down the street, you have to go Goth?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court