Honda has unveiled its latest attempt at wearable robotic legs, which this time around feature shoes, leg supports and a bicycle seat. honda_walker_02 Honda's walking unit takes the strain out of walking Simply slip the U-shaped seat between your legs and fix the machine’s shoes over your own, before switching the unit on and …
I for one
Welcome our new robot-legged overlords.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers