Honda has unveiled its latest attempt at wearable robotic legs, which this time around feature shoes, leg supports and a bicycle seat. honda_walker_02 Honda's walking unit takes the strain out of walking Simply slip the U-shaped seat between your legs and fix the machine’s shoes over your own, before switching the unit on and …
I for one
Welcome our new robot-legged overlords.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots