Honda has unveiled its latest attempt at wearable robotic legs, which this time around feature shoes, leg supports and a bicycle seat. honda_walker_02 Honda's walking unit takes the strain out of walking Simply slip the U-shaped seat between your legs and fix the machine’s shoes over your own, before switching the unit on and …
I for one
Welcome our new robot-legged overlords.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON