A teenage videogame fan has been jailed for sexually assaulting women he thought were prostitutes. And guess which title’s been blamed? Maidstone Crown Court heard how Ryan Chinnery, 19, from Ashford, Kent, prowled local streets whilst high on drugs and drink, looking for women. When police searched his home they found a copy …
Stop with the GTA correlation...enough already!!
So what did people blame for twattish behaviour before the GTA series started? Twats like this have always been around behaving like this so why try and blame the GTA games or videogames in general?
As for the 'scant respect for women' quote, I'd go so far to say that in the game you can show scant regard for pretty much anyone in general if you so choose.
So the guy is a violent sex criminal, lock him up, throw away the key and let the rest of us 'normal' people play games as we want. Now if you excuse me I've got some OAPs to baseball bat.
This is becoming a bit too predictable. Accused of dodgy behaviour? Play the GTA card.
But does it actually benefit the accused?
But, it wasn't my fault, it was...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene