Did that projector just talk to me? At least that’s what you’ll say when you walk past the world’s first projector with voice guidance. Tosh_TLPX200U Toshiba's TLP-X200U: can talk to you The Toshiba TLP-X200U Wi-Fi enabled three-LCD projector can give users spoken instructions for all sorts of functions, such as how to set it …
I have a better idea!
Don't let morons play with technology... That's the better solution to the problem. Having a speaking projector is just stupid. If they don't read the book, why should they listen to the projector speaking?
Horrible American accent?
...no doubt, with a particularly patronising tone.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base