Did that projector just talk to me? At least that’s what you’ll say when you walk past the world’s first projector with voice guidance. Tosh_TLPX200U Toshiba's TLP-X200U: can talk to you The Toshiba TLP-X200U Wi-Fi enabled three-LCD projector can give users spoken instructions for all sorts of functions, such as how to set it …
I have a better idea!
Don't let morons play with technology... That's the better solution to the problem. Having a speaking projector is just stupid. If they don't read the book, why should they listen to the projector speaking?
Horrible American accent?
...no doubt, with a particularly patronising tone.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display