Did that projector just talk to me? At least that’s what you’ll say when you walk past the world’s first projector with voice guidance. Tosh_TLPX200U Toshiba's TLP-X200U: can talk to you The Toshiba TLP-X200U Wi-Fi enabled three-LCD projector can give users spoken instructions for all sorts of functions, such as how to set it …
I have a better idea!
Don't let morons play with technology... That's the better solution to the problem. Having a speaking projector is just stupid. If they don't read the book, why should they listen to the projector speaking?
Horrible American accent?
...no doubt, with a particularly patronising tone.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops