Did that projector just talk to me? At least that’s what you’ll say when you walk past the world’s first projector with voice guidance. Tosh_TLPX200U Toshiba's TLP-X200U: can talk to you The Toshiba TLP-X200U Wi-Fi enabled three-LCD projector can give users spoken instructions for all sorts of functions, such as how to set it …
I have a better idea!
Don't let morons play with technology... That's the better solution to the problem. Having a speaking projector is just stupid. If they don't read the book, why should they listen to the projector speaking?
Horrible American accent?
...no doubt, with a particularly patronising tone.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015