Did that projector just talk to me? At least that’s what you’ll say when you walk past the world’s first projector with voice guidance. Tosh_TLPX200U Toshiba's TLP-X200U: can talk to you The Toshiba TLP-X200U Wi-Fi enabled three-LCD projector can give users spoken instructions for all sorts of functions, such as how to set it …
I have a better idea!
Don't let morons play with technology... That's the better solution to the problem. Having a speaking projector is just stupid. If they don't read the book, why should they listen to the projector speaking?
Horrible American accent?
...no doubt, with a particularly patronising tone.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE