HP mounted an information explosion round table in London on Tuesday, saying there needs to more attention paid to information management, that paper documents should be digitally captured, and that unstructured information put in archives where better use can be made of it. The pitch is that the quantity of digital information …
Every time someone suggests that going "paperless" is a good idea, I buy more stock in Boise Cascade or Crown Zellerbach (etc) ...
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory