The designer of a high-tech system allowing brain-damaged people to communicate and perform physical tasks through the power of thought has claimed to be the first able to successfully test it on such patients. The system, designed by Dr Paul Gnanayutham from the University of Portsmouth, picks up a patient’s “bio-potential” …
this is most likely to lead into a development of matrix stylized human/computer inferfaces
steven hawkins 2.0
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize