Struggling x64 chip maker Advanced Micro Devices has told platform suppliers it's a good time to talk about the imminent launch of "Shanghai," a 45 nanometer implementation of its quad-core Opteron chips for servers and workstations. You have to guess on when "imminent" might be, because AMD hasn't confirmed the Shanghai launch …
"anyone seen big blue?"
Well, if you expect to see IBM, HP, Dell and Sun at a tier-two vendor event, I am very interested in hearing who you'd expect at a tier-one vendor event???
@AC - What tier two event?
Are you calling AMD a 2nd tier citizen?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM