AMD has cut another 500 employees, vowing a return to the days when it actually made money. As reported by The AP, the shrinking chip maker said it would axe 3 per cent of its workforce on Wednesday, less than eight months after its last round of heavy layoffs. In April, 1,600 souls were let loose AMD had not responded to …
lets fire 500 then pocket the difference into the upper management and not into R&D and pretend the entire staff is happy about it.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24