AMD has cut another 500 employees, vowing a return to the days when it actually made money. As reported by The AP, the shrinking chip maker said it would axe 3 per cent of its workforce on Wednesday, less than eight months after its last round of heavy layoffs. In April, 1,600 souls were let loose AMD had not responded to …
lets fire 500 then pocket the difference into the upper management and not into R&D and pretend the entire staff is happy about it.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support