AMD has cut another 500 employees, vowing a return to the days when it actually made money. As reported by The AP, the shrinking chip maker said it would axe 3 per cent of its workforce on Wednesday, less than eight months after its last round of heavy layoffs. In April, 1,600 souls were let loose AMD had not responded to …
lets fire 500 then pocket the difference into the upper management and not into R&D and pretend the entire staff is happy about it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…