Financial losses in UK government rose last year despite a decreased number of incidents, according to official Treasury figures. Losses of £4.28m from 761 cases of internal fraud or theft were reported by 25 Whitehall departments during the year ending 31 march 2008. This compares to 1,067 cases costing £3.86m in the financial …
Has the government considered
not losing 25 million people's personal data?
Might help cut down on fraud, you never know :-)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM