Financial losses in UK government rose last year despite a decreased number of incidents, according to official Treasury figures. Losses of £4.28m from 761 cases of internal fraud or theft were reported by 25 Whitehall departments during the year ending 31 march 2008. This compares to 1,067 cases costing £3.86m in the financial …
Has the government considered
not losing 25 million people's personal data?
Might help cut down on fraud, you never know :-)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great