Financial losses in UK government rose last year despite a decreased number of incidents, according to official Treasury figures. Losses of £4.28m from 761 cases of internal fraud or theft were reported by 25 Whitehall departments during the year ending 31 march 2008. This compares to 1,067 cases costing £3.86m in the financial …
Has the government considered
not losing 25 million people's personal data?
Might help cut down on fraud, you never know :-)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)