Financial losses in UK government rose last year despite a decreased number of incidents, according to official Treasury figures. Losses of £4.28m from 761 cases of internal fraud or theft were reported by 25 Whitehall departments during the year ending 31 march 2008. This compares to 1,067 cases costing £3.86m in the financial …
Has the government considered
not losing 25 million people's personal data?
Might help cut down on fraud, you never know :-)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'