back to article PETA goes ape over Sega chimp advert

An animal rights group went bananas when it discovered that Sega had used a real chimpanzee in an advert for its latest Wii game. But the gaming firm has now promised to end its monkey business. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com In the advert for Samba De Amigo, a chimpanzee is shown shaking the Wii’s …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge

PETA ::spit::

"the organisation said on its blog that some chimpanzee trainers often coach involuntary chimpanzee actors to perform such actions by electrically shocking them, beating them with pool cues or depriving them of food."

Yeah, sure, right. That's gotta b e the biggest lie I've heard out of the PETA scumbags. Anyone who knows anything about animal training knows that the easiest animal to train is a happy, healthy animal. That goes for human animals, too ...

Whenever these idiots call looking for donations, I always say "Hang on, I'll see if my wife wants us to donate this month" ... Then I yell "Honey! People Eating Tasty Animals are looking for donations again!" Strangely, there is nobody on the phone when she gets there ...

Coat

what's the prob?

The fat monkey seemed to be having a good time, and so did the chimp.

Thumb Down

Jeezus H. Christ on an Anus-cycle

"the organisation said on its blog that some chimpanzee trainers often coach involuntary chimpanzee actors to perform such actions by electrically shocking them, beating them with pool cues or depriving them of food."

Yeah? Well the GOP did the same thing with Sarah Palin (except the pool cue thing), and you don't see him complaining about it, do you? She just shopped for more clothes. Me thinks the chimp was having a good time, and some day PETA will too

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums