Intel's investment arm plans to pawn half its stake in VMware, a recent regulatory filing has revealed. The chip maker also disclosed it already sold 1 million shares to Cisco Systems and the virtualization house's parent company, EMC. The stock shedding will total 4.75 million shares of the 9.5 million Intel purchased in July …
Very wise of Intel...
...since VMware's change of driver, I am expecting things to head south fairly rapidly.
Evidently, someone at Intel spotted this also - and decided to sell up while their shares were still worth something.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball