Intel's investment arm plans to pawn half its stake in VMware, a recent regulatory filing has revealed. The chip maker also disclosed it already sold 1 million shares to Cisco Systems and the virtualization house's parent company, EMC. The stock shedding will total 4.75 million shares of the 9.5 million Intel purchased in July …
Very wise of Intel...
...since VMware's change of driver, I am expecting things to head south fairly rapidly.
Evidently, someone at Intel spotted this also - and decided to sell up while their shares were still worth something.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene