Intel's investment arm plans to pawn half its stake in VMware, a recent regulatory filing has revealed. The chip maker also disclosed it already sold 1 million shares to Cisco Systems and the virtualization house's parent company, EMC. The stock shedding will total 4.75 million shares of the 9.5 million Intel purchased in July …
Very wise of Intel...
...since VMware's change of driver, I am expecting things to head south fairly rapidly.
Evidently, someone at Intel spotted this also - and decided to sell up while their shares were still worth something.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity