Intel's investment arm plans to pawn half its stake in VMware, a recent regulatory filing has revealed. The chip maker also disclosed it already sold 1 million shares to Cisco Systems and the virtualization house's parent company, EMC. The stock shedding will total 4.75 million shares of the 9.5 million Intel purchased in July …
Very wise of Intel...
...since VMware's change of driver, I am expecting things to head south fairly rapidly.
Evidently, someone at Intel spotted this also - and decided to sell up while their shares were still worth something.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK