Intel's investment arm plans to pawn half its stake in VMware, a recent regulatory filing has revealed. The chip maker also disclosed it already sold 1 million shares to Cisco Systems and the virtualization house's parent company, EMC. The stock shedding will total 4.75 million shares of the 9.5 million Intel purchased in July …
Very wise of Intel...
...since VMware's change of driver, I am expecting things to head south fairly rapidly.
Evidently, someone at Intel spotted this also - and decided to sell up while their shares were still worth something.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…