We’ve already seen numerous designs for weird and wonderful console controllers, but Sony’s latest, for a 3D, ultrasonic PS3 controller, really takes the cake. PS3_controller_patent_pic03_03 Sony's patent PS3 controller: ultrasonic Sony Computer Entertainment America’s patent application is entitled: “Determination of …
ive only just discovered this while searching for another article and two things come to mind 1) is this a joke cause if it is then lol!2) if not then WTF! Sony dont bloody do it it! leave the wii alone and get on with concentrating on better games the PS pad is fine as it is and years of refinement cant be beat
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court