We’ve already seen numerous designs for weird and wonderful console controllers, but Sony’s latest, for a 3D, ultrasonic PS3 controller, really takes the cake. PS3_controller_patent_pic03_03 Sony's patent PS3 controller: ultrasonic Sony Computer Entertainment America’s patent application is entitled: “Determination of …
ive only just discovered this while searching for another article and two things come to mind 1) is this a joke cause if it is then lol!2) if not then WTF! Sony dont bloody do it it! leave the wii alone and get on with concentrating on better games the PS pad is fine as it is and years of refinement cant be beat
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun