We’ve already seen numerous designs for weird and wonderful console controllers, but Sony’s latest, for a 3D, ultrasonic PS3 controller, really takes the cake. PS3_controller_patent_pic03_03 Sony's patent PS3 controller: ultrasonic Sony Computer Entertainment America’s patent application is entitled: “Determination of …
ive only just discovered this while searching for another article and two things come to mind 1) is this a joke cause if it is then lol!2) if not then WTF! Sony dont bloody do it it! leave the wii alone and get on with concentrating on better games the PS pad is fine as it is and years of refinement cant be beat
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?