Open source groupware software maker Open-Xchange has reeled in $9m in its second round of venture capital funding. After commercial Linux distributor Xandros bought Scalix, Cisco Systems bought Postpath, and Yahoo bought Zimbra, that left Open-Xchange - formerly of Germany and now of Tarrytown, New York - as one of the few …
...this other VC named "Business Angels"
this other VC named "Business Angels" is, in fact, many real Angels. Cool people from the industry that find us as cool as I do, and all those real VC's do. May be "Business Angels" is just another one of those Germish terms that only we understand - here in Krautland.
Anyhow, thanks for the coverage, other than that you got it right - well researched.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great