Open source groupware software maker Open-Xchange has reeled in $9m in its second round of venture capital funding. After commercial Linux distributor Xandros bought Scalix, Cisco Systems bought Postpath, and Yahoo bought Zimbra, that left Open-Xchange - formerly of Germany and now of Tarrytown, New York - as one of the few …
...this other VC named "Business Angels"
this other VC named "Business Angels" is, in fact, many real Angels. Cool people from the industry that find us as cool as I do, and all those real VC's do. May be "Business Angels" is just another one of those Germish terms that only we understand - here in Krautland.
Anyhow, thanks for the coverage, other than that you got it right - well researched.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk