Open source groupware software maker Open-Xchange has reeled in $9m in its second round of venture capital funding. After commercial Linux distributor Xandros bought Scalix, Cisco Systems bought Postpath, and Yahoo bought Zimbra, that left Open-Xchange - formerly of Germany and now of Tarrytown, New York - as one of the few …
...this other VC named "Business Angels"
this other VC named "Business Angels" is, in fact, many real Angels. Cool people from the industry that find us as cool as I do, and all those real VC's do. May be "Business Angels" is just another one of those Germish terms that only we understand - here in Krautland.
Anyhow, thanks for the coverage, other than that you got it right - well researched.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple