Tests on DNA taken from remains found close to the wreckage of Steve Fossett's aircraft have finally laid the missing adventurer to rest. The genetic material was extracted from two bones discovered last week at the site of the crashed Bellanca Citabria Super Decathlon, which disappeared on 3 September last year after taking off …
"The coroner's case is closed."
Is it? We now know he's dead, but not how and why he died. Why was he in a mountainous area, if looking for somewhere for an attempt on the land speed record?
Other unanswered questions too, which will probably remain unanswered.
He's not dead!!!
We now clearly know that Steve removed two of his own bones as part of his elaborate plan to fake his own death and disappear. The truth must be known!!!
Where are they?
I'm disappointed - I thought by now the resident conspiracy theorists would have cracked several off in a huge bukake over this news item. Are the oxygen thieves distracted by writing up advance scripts for Obama getting / not getting elected or something?
And the all nay sayers...
Are where? Just once I would like to have a conspiracy theorist step forward and say "Ok, Its true" Rather than perpetuate stupidity more than they already have.
RIP to a pioneer of sorts in his own rights (And presumably, his now dismal stock portfolio)
the cause of the crash
Plane Hit Hill. the end.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast