back to article DNA tests lay Steve Fossett to rest

Tests on DNA taken from remains found close to the wreckage of Steve Fossett's aircraft have finally laid the missing adventurer to rest. The genetic material was extracted from two bones discovered last week at the site of the crashed Bellanca Citabria Super Decathlon, which disappeared on 3 September last year after taking …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous John

"The coroner's case is closed."

Is it? We now know he's dead, but not how and why he died. Why was he in a mountainous area, if looking for somewhere for an attempt on the land speed record?

Other unanswered questions too, which will probably remain unanswered.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

He's not dead!!!

We now clearly know that Steve removed two of his own bones as part of his elaborate plan to fake his own death and disappear. The truth must be known!!!

3. Pete James

Where are they?

I'm disappointed - I thought by now the resident conspiracy theorists would have cracked several off in a huge bukake over this news item. Are the oxygen thieves distracted by writing up advance scripts for Obama getting / not getting elected or something?

4. TJ
    Thumb Up

And the all nay sayers...

Are where? Just once I would like to have a conspiracy theorist step forward and say "Ok, Its true" Rather than perpetuate stupidity more than they already have.

RIP to a pioneer of sorts in his own rights (And presumably, his now dismal stock portfolio)

5. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

the cause of the crash

Plane Hit Hill. the end.

This topic is closed for new posts.