A senior Apple veep who oversaw the development of the iPod is reportedly leaving the company. Tony Fadell Key iPod brainbox shuffles away from Apple? According to the Wall Street Journal, Tony Fadell, who was also involved in the development of the iPhone and reports directly to Steve Jobs, is understood to be stepping down …
The real reason?
I heard he was caught buying one of those cheap Tesco MP3 players and he forgot his Clubcard. IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US.
Man may or may not have left company to spend more time with family.
Nothing new here. Move along please.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip