A senior Apple veep who oversaw the development of the iPod is reportedly leaving the company. Tony Fadell Key iPod brainbox shuffles away from Apple? According to the Wall Street Journal, Tony Fadell, who was also involved in the development of the iPhone and reports directly to Steve Jobs, is understood to be stepping down …
The real reason?
I heard he was caught buying one of those cheap Tesco MP3 players and he forgot his Clubcard. IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US.
Man may or may not have left company to spend more time with family.
Nothing new here. Move along please.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know