A senior Apple veep who oversaw the development of the iPod is reportedly leaving the company. Tony Fadell Key iPod brainbox shuffles away from Apple? According to the Wall Street Journal, Tony Fadell, who was also involved in the development of the iPhone and reports directly to Steve Jobs, is understood to be stepping down …
The real reason?
I heard he was caught buying one of those cheap Tesco MP3 players and he forgot his Clubcard. IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US.
Man may or may not have left company to spend more time with family.
Nothing new here. Move along please.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS