Worldwide NAND flash revenue will fall for the first time on an annual basis in 2008 and is predicted to fall in 2009 as well. The forecast from iSuppli Corp. is for 2008 revenues to fall 14 per cent to $12b from 2007's $13.9bn. A further 15 per cent fall is expected in 2009 to $10.2bn. NAND flash revenue growth was above 100 …
Oh dear, what a great start
The headline manages to confuse NAND and NAND flash, at a stroke making the entire article inaccurate.
Maybe they should switch to NOR then.
Mine's the one with the CMOS in the pocket.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst