Worldwide NAND flash revenue will fall for the first time on an annual basis in 2008 and is predicted to fall in 2009 as well. The forecast from iSuppli Corp. is for 2008 revenues to fall 14 per cent to $12b from 2007's $13.9bn. A further 15 per cent fall is expected in 2009 to $10.2bn. NAND flash revenue growth was above 100 …
Oh dear, what a great start
The headline manages to confuse NAND and NAND flash, at a stroke making the entire article inaccurate.
Maybe they should switch to NOR then.
Mine's the one with the CMOS in the pocket.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball