One of the FCC's five commissioners is "optimistic" the US government agency will approve chairman Kevin Martin's plan to unleash internet devices into the country's television white spaces. The plan was originally floated by strange bedfellows Google and Microsoft, along with several other big-name tech outfits, and it's set …
A sock puppet's best friend?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base