One of the FCC's five commissioners is "optimistic" the US government agency will approve chairman Kevin Martin's plan to unleash internet devices into the country's television white spaces. The plan was originally floated by strange bedfellows Google and Microsoft, along with several other big-name tech outfits, and it's set …
A sock puppet's best friend?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia