One of the FCC's five commissioners is "optimistic" the US government agency will approve chairman Kevin Martin's plan to unleash internet devices into the country's television white spaces. The plan was originally floated by strange bedfellows Google and Microsoft, along with several other big-name tech outfits, and it's set …
A sock puppet's best friend?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle