Police have arrested a former marketing exec at anti-virus firm McAfee on suspicion of scammming millions of dollars out of the security software firm. Susan Despinic, 35, of Los Gatos, California and her husband Aurawm Almaneih, 37, were arrested on Wednesday over allegations they conspired together to misappropriate McAfee …
Released on bail?!
Shit, I'd be on the first pickup truck to Tijuana. No passports or ID shown on the way out don't cha know. Get a realtor round, sell the house for half it's value, sell everything else on eBay, buyer collects from back garden, get a neighbour or friend to help with that, and go live in Venezuela - no extradition treaties there my friend and I hear the weather's lovely. Seeeee ya.
Can I has an illegal paycheck?
To think they could get away with this. Ha!
So McAfee hired these folks to realign the company's brand identity to focus its core competency in enabling best-of-breed convergence, and then realized that this amounts to nothing? Sounds like they want to get paid for their mistake!
Core revenue generation model revealed in McAfee <s>billing</s> fraud shocker
Are these the folk who realised that McAfee could make money by failing to cancel the repeat collection of subscriptions to their failware? Just do that a few times per user who ever handed credit card details to them, and divert proceeds to a different account, while the main accounts line monkeys trot out excuses why it's not their fault...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide