back to article McAfee suspects fingered for $3.8m fraud

Police have arrested a former marketing exec at anti-virus firm McAfee on suspicion of scammming millions of dollars out of the security software firm. Susan Despinic, 35, of Los Gatos, California and her husband Aurawm Almaneih, 37, were arrested on Wednesday over allegations they conspired together to misappropriate McAfee …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Thomas Baker
    Go

Released on bail?!

Shit, I'd be on the first pickup truck to Tijuana. No passports or ID shown on the way out don't cha know. Get a realtor round, sell the house for half it's value, sell everything else on eBay, buyer collects from back garden, get a neighbour or friend to help with that, and go live in Venezuela - no extradition treaties there my friend and I hear the weather's lovely. Seeeee ya.

2. Inachu
    Flame

Can I has an illegal paycheck?

To think they could get away with this. Ha!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Core incompetency?

So McAfee hired these folks to realign the company's brand identity to focus its core competency in enabling best-of-breed convergence, and then realized that this amounts to nothing? Sounds like they want to get paid for their mistake!

4. MrT
    Pirate

Core revenue generation model revealed in McAfee <s>billing</s> fraud shocker

Are these the folk who realised that McAfee could make money by failing to cancel the repeat collection of subscriptions to their failware? Just do that a few times per user who ever handed credit card details to them, and divert proceeds to a different account, while the main accounts line monkeys trot out excuses why it's not their fault...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like