Fujitsu may buy out the Siemens half share in their Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) joint-venture for half a billion dollars and sell off the PC and retail side of the business to Lenovo. According to a Bloomberg report a sum of 50-60 billion yen is involved, with a possible announcement next week. Siemens is known to want to …
Siemens MD live up to his name
Loescher means loser in english.... So he's losing this - or is it the plot, they should have been making a lot for a long time.
The euro seems to have fallen fast.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops