Fujitsu may buy out the Siemens half share in their Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) joint-venture for half a billion dollars and sell off the PC and retail side of the business to Lenovo. According to a Bloomberg report a sum of 50-60 billion yen is involved, with a possible announcement next week. Siemens is known to want to …
Siemens MD live up to his name
Loescher means loser in english.... So he's losing this - or is it the plot, they should have been making a lot for a long time.
The euro seems to have fallen fast.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook