Famous battery-supercar firm Tesla Motors has said that it expects to secure its financial position by raising further investment within a week, following rumours that it might not be able to deliver cars it has already taken deposits on. The company's new CEO and primary financial backer, PayPal multimillionaire and tech …
Get a 'vette
You know, if you want a car that will do 0-60 in 4 seconds (and small change) you only need to spend $50,000 for a C6 Corvette.
If you really like spending $100,000, that should get you a Z06 'vette that will do over 200mph and 0-60 in 3.something.
Lovin' my 2005 C6 convertible.
...if you like a car to go round corners, not run on leaf springs, have an interior not akin to a 70's Japanese rep mobile, buy any other car.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders