Famous battery-supercar firm Tesla Motors has said that it expects to secure its financial position by raising further investment within a week, following rumours that it might not be able to deliver cars it has already taken deposits on. The company's new CEO and primary financial backer, PayPal multimillionaire and tech …
Get a 'vette
You know, if you want a car that will do 0-60 in 4 seconds (and small change) you only need to spend $50,000 for a C6 Corvette.
If you really like spending $100,000, that should get you a Z06 'vette that will do over 200mph and 0-60 in 3.something.
Lovin' my 2005 C6 convertible.
...if you like a car to go round corners, not run on leaf springs, have an interior not akin to a 70's Japanese rep mobile, buy any other car.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests