Ofcom has issued another update on progress towards flogging off spectrum in the 2GHz band, this time stating that all the legal action should be finished off by February next year, allowing the regulator to put up the For Sale signs in March. The spectrum concerned comes in three chunks, and mobile operators T-Mobile and O2 are …
well they don't need Radio 2 anymore?
Jonathan Ross has screwed up BBC 2, so that should be a nice chunk of FM spectrum?
Paris, why not she loves England now...
nows a good time to buy Alu shares
cos were all gonna need it for tin foil hats when they sell off the spectrum and the idiot corporations will then maxx out the power levels for corporate greed at the further expense of the enviroment and population...
what flavour of cancer would you like to take today sir...
tin foil suit... suits you sir, suits you sir
How does Freedom4 fare in all this.
They bought their wavelength when it was the only one available.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene