Vodafone has signed a deal with the largest Russian operator, MTS, to offer Vodafone-branded services to MTS's 87 million customers, as well as providing 3G expertise to MTS as the company rolls out the next-generation network. The deal doesn't involve any equity, but is more accurately a partnership that extends the Vodafone …
BP did not run into political problems with TNK-BP
It was a simple dspute between two shareholders. That BP tried to present is in the political context just shows the lack of guts and imagination of their senior management. The old Lord Browne used to solve such disputes by direct negotiations but his successors, alas, prefer to hide behind the big momma's skirt.
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network