Vodafone has signed a deal with the largest Russian operator, MTS, to offer Vodafone-branded services to MTS's 87 million customers, as well as providing 3G expertise to MTS as the company rolls out the next-generation network. The deal doesn't involve any equity, but is more accurately a partnership that extends the Vodafone …
BP did not run into political problems with TNK-BP
It was a simple dspute between two shareholders. That BP tried to present is in the political context just shows the lack of guts and imagination of their senior management. The old Lord Browne used to solve such disputes by direct negotiations but his successors, alas, prefer to hide behind the big momma's skirt.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone