Vodafone has signed a deal with the largest Russian operator, MTS, to offer Vodafone-branded services to MTS's 87 million customers, as well as providing 3G expertise to MTS as the company rolls out the next-generation network. The deal doesn't involve any equity, but is more accurately a partnership that extends the Vodafone …
BP did not run into political problems with TNK-BP
It was a simple dspute between two shareholders. That BP tried to present is in the political context just shows the lack of guts and imagination of their senior management. The old Lord Browne used to solve such disputes by direct negotiations but his successors, alas, prefer to hide behind the big momma's skirt.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout