Vodafone has signed a deal with the largest Russian operator, MTS, to offer Vodafone-branded services to MTS's 87 million customers, as well as providing 3G expertise to MTS as the company rolls out the next-generation network. The deal doesn't involve any equity, but is more accurately a partnership that extends the Vodafone …
BP did not run into political problems with TNK-BP
It was a simple dspute between two shareholders. That BP tried to present is in the political context just shows the lack of guts and imagination of their senior management. The old Lord Browne used to solve such disputes by direct negotiations but his successors, alas, prefer to hide behind the big momma's skirt.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*