Feeds

back to article Super Talent pimps solid-gold USB stick bling thing

Yes, Flash is expensive but this Super Talent Pico-C solid gold Flash bling thing is just ridiculous. For $599 you get 8GB of solid gold thumb drive. Super Talent's solid gold Pico-C 8GB USB thumb drive Super Talent's Pico-C 8GB USB thumb drive: solid gold Oh, and an 18-carat gold key chain, encryption software and a black …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Bronze badge

Solid gold?

How can the electronics work then? There must be some semiconductor material in there or it would just fuse the USB port you plug it into. Oh, you mean not gold plated. I think you should just call it a "gold USB stick" in that case. The lack of "-plated" means it's not plated. I'm totally 200% annoyed by your lack precision.

Paris Hilton

Super-talented?

Super-tard, more like.

Paris, because she'd buy this (despite not knowing what it does).

Thumb Up

Not so stoopid?

In this time of uncertainty lots of people buy gold, sooo the value of the stick may well go up and it's useful!

Happy

That actualy looks Cool

I would probably pay a least an extra $4 for a memory card that looked that much cooler then the cheap plastic one in the packet next to it.

$/MB

That actually works out at a much better price per MB than the 500MB stick I bought about 4 years ago.

This topic is closed for new posts.