Yes, Flash is expensive but this Super Talent Pico-C solid gold Flash bling thing is just ridiculous. For $599 you get 8GB of solid gold thumb drive. Super Talent's solid gold Pico-C 8GB USB thumb drive Super Talent's Pico-C 8GB USB thumb drive: solid gold Oh, and an 18-carat gold key chain, encryption software and a black …
How can the electronics work then? There must be some semiconductor material in there or it would just fuse the USB port you plug it into. Oh, you mean not gold plated. I think you should just call it a "gold USB stick" in that case. The lack of "-plated" means it's not plated. I'm totally 200% annoyed by your lack precision.
Super-tard, more like.
Paris, because she'd buy this (despite not knowing what it does).
Not so stoopid?
In this time of uncertainty lots of people buy gold, sooo the value of the stick may well go up and it's useful!
That actualy looks Cool
I would probably pay a least an extra $4 for a memory card that looked that much cooler then the cheap plastic one in the packet next to it.
That actually works out at a much better price per MB than the 500MB stick I bought about 4 years ago.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion