Clearly unphased by the courtroom kicking its taken from Pioneer, Samsung's display division has demo'd a bendy OLED display. Samsung flapping OLED Samsung's flapping OLED Image courtesy Nikkei The 0.05mm-thick screen sheet has a diagonal size of four inches, a resolution of 480 x 272 and a 100,000:1 contrast ratio. Its …
will it blend?
Given that it can show an almost infinate variety of images, I'd say that it would blend with anything :-)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball