As if CEOs don't have better things to think about
I think that list comes under things you should do to run a good company.
The functions of a CEO are:
1. To have a few gin and tonics with the lads from the city.
2. To manage their share options
3. To maximise their bonus.
4. To maximise payments to their pension fund.
5. To negotiate the best golden hello and parachute they possibly can.
6. To have a bit of bubbly at the shareholders meeting.
7. Set sound bite objectives for their company that impress analysts.
Don't think IT comes into it at all, isn't that they outsource it all to megacomputing corp. Who needs CIOs, CTOs, DPMs and ITDs.