What does Intel's investment arm look like waving off the current economic gloom? A bit like it does when making new "cleantech" investments in China, laying down $20m funding for the solar energy kit provider, Trony Solar Holdings. In fact, Intel Capital seems to plan on spending its way out of the financial meltdown. "The …
"Let city more beautiful"
...says the English version of Trony's website. Maybe some of the $20M can be spent on a decent translation?
Long live Jack Burton.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat