What does Intel's investment arm look like waving off the current economic gloom? A bit like it does when making new "cleantech" investments in China, laying down $20m funding for the solar energy kit provider, Trony Solar Holdings. In fact, Intel Capital seems to plan on spending its way out of the financial meltdown. "The …
"Let city more beautiful"
...says the English version of Trony's website. Maybe some of the $20M can be spent on a decent translation?
Long live Jack Burton.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE