The French government has published a report on how it intends to become a digital economy, starting with the auction of the analogue TV bands by the end of next year. The report, entitled France Numérique 2012, covers the transition to digital TV and thus the disposal of the digital dividend - spectrum release by the more- …
Everyone can read French
Some of us might not be able to understand it though.
Forget the UK
They're playing catch up with the southern neighbour. Andorra has been digital-only since last September.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)