The French government has published a report on how it intends to become a digital economy, starting with the auction of the analogue TV bands by the end of next year. The report, entitled France Numérique 2012, covers the transition to digital TV and thus the disposal of the digital dividend - spectrum release by the more- …
Everyone can read French
Some of us might not be able to understand it though.
Forget the UK
They're playing catch up with the southern neighbour. Andorra has been digital-only since last September.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great