The French government has published a report on how it intends to become a digital economy, starting with the auction of the analogue TV bands by the end of next year. The report, entitled France Numérique 2012, covers the transition to digital TV and thus the disposal of the digital dividend - spectrum release by the more- …
Everyone can read French
Some of us might not be able to understand it though.
Forget the UK
They're playing catch up with the southern neighbour. Andorra has been digital-only since last September.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst