3PAR is going to add tier zero solid state drive (SSD) storage to its arrays. Its InServe array software can use it now. The move means all tier one and two storage array suppliers have added SSD storage to their road maps. Craig Nunes, 3PAR's marketing VP, says 3PAR has either Fibre Channel (4Gbit/s) or SATA drives in InServ …
high write performance speeds
what are the write performance speeds that will make a winning SSD solution?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?