3PAR is going to add tier zero solid state drive (SSD) storage to its arrays. Its InServe array software can use it now. The move means all tier one and two storage array suppliers have added SSD storage to their road maps. Craig Nunes, 3PAR's marketing VP, says 3PAR has either Fibre Channel (4Gbit/s) or SATA drives in InServ …
high write performance speeds
what are the write performance speeds that will make a winning SSD solution?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.