3PAR is going to add tier zero solid state drive (SSD) storage to its arrays. Its InServe array software can use it now. The move means all tier one and two storage array suppliers have added SSD storage to their road maps. Craig Nunes, 3PAR's marketing VP, says 3PAR has either Fibre Channel (4Gbit/s) or SATA drives in InServ …
high write performance speeds
what are the write performance speeds that will make a winning SSD solution?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor