Frustrated by drawn-out development schedules, NetApp has put all its US-based engineers to work on merging 7G and GX, its two ONTAP operating systems. The company will also release its first block-level, de-duplicating virtual tape library (VTL) well before the end of the year. NetApp storage arrays, with the exception of its …
They better hurry
It seems that NETAPP is in a hurry these days. It couldn't be that they see a certain Sun Microsystems coming up fast with Fishworks? Better keep running NETAPP! They're coming....
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt