Frustrated by drawn-out development schedules, NetApp has put all its US-based engineers to work on merging 7G and GX, its two ONTAP operating systems. The company will also release its first block-level, de-duplicating virtual tape library (VTL) well before the end of the year. NetApp storage arrays, with the exception of its …
They better hurry
It seems that NETAPP is in a hurry these days. It couldn't be that they see a certain Sun Microsystems coming up fast with Fishworks? Better keep running NETAPP! They're coming....
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight