Frustrated by drawn-out development schedules, NetApp has put all its US-based engineers to work on merging 7G and GX, its two ONTAP operating systems. The company will also release its first block-level, de-duplicating virtual tape library (VTL) well before the end of the year. NetApp storage arrays, with the exception of its …
They better hurry
It seems that NETAPP is in a hurry these days. It couldn't be that they see a certain Sun Microsystems coming up fast with Fishworks? Better keep running NETAPP! They're coming....
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders