Frustrated by drawn-out development schedules, NetApp has put all its US-based engineers to work on merging 7G and GX, its two ONTAP operating systems. The company will also release its first block-level, de-duplicating virtual tape library (VTL) well before the end of the year. NetApp storage arrays, with the exception of its …
They better hurry
It seems that NETAPP is in a hurry these days. It couldn't be that they see a certain Sun Microsystems coming up fast with Fishworks? Better keep running NETAPP! They're coming....
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests