NEC has unrolled a new form of e-paper sheet that extends to A3 in size and, it claimed, makes for an easier read than printed newspapers. NEC LCD e-paper NEC's A3 e-paper: easier to read than a newspaper The Japanese giant's electronic paper has a contrast ratio of 10:1, which may not sound much - TVs can do well beyond 10, …
when you say tileable? and the controller can drive another seven screens? do you mean you put two A4 side by side to get an A3? and say 4xA4 for an A2 or even 8xA4 (1 master + 7) tiled to give A1? all via a new edge contact connector?
Or does it mean something else??
"diagonal dimension of 19.4in - A3 is 395.2 x 296.4mm"
i.e. A3 is 494mm diagonally, or 19.45 inches.
This has been a public service information announcement.
Maybe It Requires Grout?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network