Cox Communications - the third largest cable TV outfit in the US - says it will unleash its own 3G wireless network sometime in 2009. The cableco already offers wired broadband and telephony as well as mind-numbing television, calling itself the "first company to introduce a voice, video and data bundle to the marketplace," and …
You put it all together
Paris, 'cos she knows.
The first eh?
Comcast already has a "Triple Play" bundle. Also, while I was working for them, they'd already tried a partnership with Sprint. That didn't work out so well, as I'm sure Cox will figure out soon enough, too.
No one ever learns...
"first company to introduce a voice, video and data bundle to the marketplace"
I chose the Pirates, as Broadband is a modern equvilant of the "7 seas"... its swash buckling for geeks! (so when will I be famous?)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...