Printing giant Xerox Corp looks set to cull its worldwide workforce by five per cent. Xerox will axe about 3,000 jobs over the next six months to save $200m. Yesterday the company lowered its forecast for the next quarter amid what CEO Anne Mulcahy described as a “tough business environment”. The firm disappointed Wall Street …
£20 note anyone...?
That'll be since John Bennett's been banged up for 7 years & banned from owning photocopiers then...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network