Printing giant Xerox Corp looks set to cull its worldwide workforce by five per cent. Xerox will axe about 3,000 jobs over the next six months to save $200m. Yesterday the company lowered its forecast for the next quarter amid what CEO Anne Mulcahy described as a “tough business environment”. The firm disappointed Wall Street …
£20 note anyone...?
That'll be since John Bennett's been banged up for 7 years & banned from owning photocopiers then...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire