Printing giant Xerox Corp looks set to cull its worldwide workforce by five per cent. Xerox will axe about 3,000 jobs over the next six months to save $200m. Yesterday the company lowered its forecast for the next quarter amid what CEO Anne Mulcahy described as a “tough business environment”. The firm disappointed Wall Street …
£20 note anyone...?
That'll be since John Bennett's been banged up for 7 years & banned from owning photocopiers then...
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones