Sun Microsystems, like server rivals Hewlett-Packard and IBM, has been transforming its data centers in an effort to cut costs. And like HP and IBM, Sun wants to take the expertise it has developed from this process, put a price tag on it, and peddle it to customers who are facing the same budget pressures. This week, Sun …
Sun has the most F'd up IT...avoid them at all costs
It takes Sun 30 days to close their books while companies 4 times their size do it in half the time.
Re: Sun has the most...
Sun is replacing its myriad of internal ERP and CRM systems with a new Oracle system. It's taking a while to migrate the old systems. You might hear more about this on Sun's earnings call on Thursday when Mike Lehman talks about the quarter's ups and downs.
Sorry AC1 slight typo here.......
It takes Sun 30 days to cook their books while companies 4 times their size do it in half the time.
mines the one with the accountancy charter from Disney in the pocket
Sun Sucks. Sunshiners. Slow... Not HP. Blah.
Well done Matt
You've successfully condensed your multi-thousand comments entries into seven words and kept your essential message precisely the same. Keep it up. The tips of your fingers will love you for it, as well as my eyeballs for not having to scroll past all your guff in the search for other actual meaningful comments from other posters.
Later, we'll work on the flypaper response you have to anything posted on El Reg concerning Sun.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM