If you’re creating an MMORPG to compete with the most popular one of all time - World of Warcraft - then you’d better make sure it’s got a solid plot. And what better plot than one based on the most popular film series of all time: Star Wars. Star_Wars_the_old_republic_01 LucasArts wants more than 11m Star Wars: The Old …
I hope those images aren't the graphics that will be in the game. They look pretty old school. We have all of this power in our GPU's.... why don't these developer's use it? Yes, I know they want to allow everyone to play to boost their numbers, but every game allows you to play without all of the fancy features.
And PS3 console exclusivity apparently.
As it's the only one with a HDD, Keyboard/Mouse OS level support, and serious amounts of Blu-ray storage.
Beating the decomposing remains of the equine there... SWG was/is pretty awful and going on the JarJar principal the next one will stink even worse.
@AC aka MARK
Give it up fatty you're losing ground fast, just keep waiting for your copy of LBP to arrive then you can release your ground in dirt all over it.
Who is the editor?
If it's Sony again, I don't think that it will even get off the ground. They managed to turn a semi decent MMORPG into a very bad doom clone last time around.
Dead before it's even started.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests