Digital photo frame connectivity options are usually pretty similar: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or memory cards. But manufacturer Parrot has designed one that’ll soak up your images using Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology. The wireless data transfer technology, as used by London Underground’s Oyster system, enables anyone with an …
im a nerd.
I'm a nerd, and am unsure of what i could use this photo frame with, how will normal people kmow what to use with it?
Paris, becuase she's as confused as i am
You know you're a geek when you think...
1. I must get one of those so I can tranfers pictures from my Nokia.
2. I must get the Nokia phone so I can take pictures of a friend.
3. I must get a friend so I can take photographs with the Nokia.
But in the pic it's an iPhone being waved. Which doesn't do NFC. Or Bluetooth transfers, for that matter. WiFi or stupid marketing idiot?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA