Digital photo frame connectivity options are usually pretty similar: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or memory cards. But manufacturer Parrot has designed one that’ll soak up your images using Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology. The wireless data transfer technology, as used by London Underground’s Oyster system, enables anyone with an …
im a nerd.
I'm a nerd, and am unsure of what i could use this photo frame with, how will normal people kmow what to use with it?
Paris, becuase she's as confused as i am
You know you're a geek when you think...
1. I must get one of those so I can tranfers pictures from my Nokia.
2. I must get the Nokia phone so I can take pictures of a friend.
3. I must get a friend so I can take photographs with the Nokia.
But in the pic it's an iPhone being waved. Which doesn't do NFC. Or Bluetooth transfers, for that matter. WiFi or stupid marketing idiot?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory