Images and specifications have been unearthed of yet another addition to Nokia’s E-series smartphone line-up. One picture of the mystery device, which was leaked in various forum posts, shows that the device is labelled the E63. A second snap shows that the unannounced E-series phone is also roughly the same height and width as …
"but won’t come with a user-facing snapper for video calls."
Does anyone actually make video calls?
Got front facing camera on my phone for video calls, but never for a moment consider making a video call. Even if I knew someone with a video call capable phone I'd rather not see their ugly mug and pay a fortune for such a call!
Paris - mind you, she'd probably look okay over a video call.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account