Images and specifications have been unearthed of yet another addition to Nokia’s E-series smartphone line-up. One picture of the mystery device, which was leaked in various forum posts, shows that the device is labelled the E63. A second snap shows that the unannounced E-series phone is also roughly the same height and width as …
"but won’t come with a user-facing snapper for video calls."
Does anyone actually make video calls?
Got front facing camera on my phone for video calls, but never for a moment consider making a video call. Even if I knew someone with a video call capable phone I'd rather not see their ugly mug and pay a fortune for such a call!
Paris - mind you, she'd probably look okay over a video call.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked