Images and specifications have been unearthed of yet another addition to Nokia’s E-series smartphone line-up. One picture of the mystery device, which was leaked in various forum posts, shows that the device is labelled the E63. A second snap shows that the unannounced E-series phone is also roughly the same height and width as …
"but won’t come with a user-facing snapper for video calls."
Does anyone actually make video calls?
Got front facing camera on my phone for video calls, but never for a moment consider making a video call. Even if I knew someone with a video call capable phone I'd rather not see their ugly mug and pay a fortune for such a call!
Paris - mind you, she'd probably look okay over a video call.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace