Images and specifications have been unearthed of yet another addition to Nokia’s E-series smartphone line-up. One picture of the mystery device, which was leaked in various forum posts, shows that the device is labelled the E63. A second snap shows that the unannounced E-series phone is also roughly the same height and width as …
"but won’t come with a user-facing snapper for video calls."
Does anyone actually make video calls?
Got front facing camera on my phone for video calls, but never for a moment consider making a video call. Even if I knew someone with a video call capable phone I'd rather not see their ugly mug and pay a fortune for such a call!
Paris - mind you, she'd probably look okay over a video call.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds