Microsoft has confirmed it will dish up Office 2007 Service Pack 2 in the first half of next year. The software giant said yesterday that customers would get their mitts on SP2 for its current office suite of apps sometime between February and April 2009. It didn’t give a specific release date, presumably to avoid shooting …
what will this add?
I've been happily using office 2003 for ages and have not seen a reason to upgrade from that, while the ODF support is nice there are other options now that version 3 of openoffice has finally added the one feature that kept me using MS office.
final operating system based on a desktop...
Are you serious? No one can really define what a "cloud OS" is, and you are predicting we will all have one in say 5 years? Come one reg...
What we REALLY would like ...
Is an SP for Office 2007 so we can switch off the cunting ribbon and get sensible menus back.
I've been happily using office 2000 for ages and have not seen a reason to upgrade from that.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great