AMD has rolled out its ATI Radeon HD 4830 graphics card, pitching the part as a low-cost entry into its top-of-the-line GPU range. One of the first 4830-based boards out of the gate is Sapphire's HD 4830, which clocks the GPU to 575MHz and links the core to 512MB of GDDR 3 memory running at 900MHz and sitting on a 256-bit bus. …
Hell I can get a brand new machine for sub £200 now!
Hmm Looks like i might finally upgrade my card.....count's pennys.
Considering you can get the 3850 512MB PRO for less than £60 which runs a lot faster (668MHz), its not that cheap is it.
Good idea to include Blue-Ray support thou.
You cannot get a new pc for sub £200 with a good spec mid range card like this unless its a pile of s**t.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass