Amazon has launched a beta version of its Elastic Compute Cloud running Windows, while taking early steps to make EC2 appealing to business users. The company has begun offering the option of running instances on 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows with data backed up to the 64-bit edition of Microsoft's SQL Server database. …
little late to the party
How do windows licences work with this? Will amazon check or is it all up to the customer?
Its a little more expensive than the linux jobbies and the article doesn't mention anything about the types of virtual computer you can launch - single core, dual core , quad or eight cores - well amazon computing units i mean.
Tux , cause hes been running a big part of my business on ec2 for a while now without any problems.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack