Amazon.com had a decent third quarter but has scared investors by giving an almost absurdly broad estimate of fourth quarter revenues and profits. Amazon made sales of $4.26bn - up 31 per cent - in the three months ended 30 September 2008, just missing Wall Street targets. Operating income was up 26 per cent to $154m, while net …
What do they expect?
Seriously - how is it that a company reporting it will make profits of $6billion or more in a single quarter scaring investors? It's still showing a profitable business. What are people expecting?
Why isn't 'hey guys, were still making a profit' good enough?
Far too many greedy people in the world.
seriously, i think stocks are nearing their bottom...but property still has a looong way to go.
the only way is up (in the long term) for online retailers and amazon is one of the best.
so my advice is to get stuck in!
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene