Convinced that ghosts are creeping around your bedroom as you sleep? Well, now there’s a high tech solution that may help catch them - burglars too - in the act. Camera_alarm Swann's Digital PrivateEye Clock: pretty pointless, really The Digital PrivateEye Clock is simply an alarm clock with a digital camera cunningly hidden …
the wrong picture...
How many people will get snapped doing things that they shouldn't be? ;o)
This will probably be as much use as ...
my 100% pure rhubarb cufflinks.
...Now your alarm clock can get you arrested under the new extreme porn laws.
..if you're epileptic and are not sure whether your nocturnal seizures have started up again or whether you're just feeling shite in the morning for no apparent reason.
Mine's the one with tegretol in the pocket.
Might be euseful in the office?
Oh come on, it's to catch the friendly neighbour taking care of the spouse. Saves the cost of a private detective.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!