Oracle has moved to re-assure users on legacy versions of BEA Systems software their products are safe, after online support became suddenly unavailable. The database giant blamed a "logistical screw up" in moving WebLogic and AquaLogic upgrades, services packs, and old release from the old BEA site to Oracle's Technology …
To be 100% clear...
...these bits were never intended to migrate to OTN, which is designed for evangelism, not support (only two most recent versions of any product are download-able from there).
So, wherever they end up living, it is not likely to be OTN.
Justin Kestelyn - Snr Dir, OTN
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it