Oracle has moved to re-assure users on legacy versions of BEA Systems software their products are safe, after online support became suddenly unavailable. The database giant blamed a "logistical screw up" in moving WebLogic and AquaLogic upgrades, services packs, and old release from the old BEA site to Oracle's Technology …
To be 100% clear...
...these bits were never intended to migrate to OTN, which is designed for evangelism, not support (only two most recent versions of any product are download-able from there).
So, wherever they end up living, it is not likely to be OTN.
Justin Kestelyn - Snr Dir, OTN
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!