Oracle has moved to re-assure users on legacy versions of BEA Systems software their products are safe, after online support became suddenly unavailable. The database giant blamed a "logistical screw up" in moving WebLogic and AquaLogic upgrades, services packs, and old release from the old BEA site to Oracle's Technology …
To be 100% clear...
...these bits were never intended to migrate to OTN, which is designed for evangelism, not support (only two most recent versions of any product are download-able from there).
So, wherever they end up living, it is not likely to be OTN.
Justin Kestelyn - Snr Dir, OTN
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base