Darryn Walker, a 35-year-old civil servant from Mowbray Road, South Shields, will go to trial next year after being accused of publishing an obscene story on the internet. Walker was arrested earlier this year, after allegedly posting a work of fantasy titled Girls (Scream) Aloud - about pop group Girls Aloud - on the internet. …
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!