Mention Swiss-made bearings, custom engineering, tungsten-carbide coated gears and a mirror-polished finish, and you’d be forgiven for thinking we were referring to a luxury watch. Instead, all these features and more are present in Motorola’s latest wacky handset. Aura_03 Motorola's Aura: opens with a sliding face The first …
It'll be flogged to people who enjoy parting with £500 for a phone but only ever use it to send the occiasonal "Yar, on the train with the plebs, dontchaknow" message. Good little money spinner by moto
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout