Mention Swiss-made bearings, custom engineering, tungsten-carbide coated gears and a mirror-polished finish, and you’d be forgiven for thinking we were referring to a luxury watch. Instead, all these features and more are present in Motorola’s latest wacky handset. Aura_03 Motorola's Aura: opens with a sliding face The first …
It'll be flogged to people who enjoy parting with £500 for a phone but only ever use it to send the occiasonal "Yar, on the train with the plebs, dontchaknow" message. Good little money spinner by moto
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...