Mention Swiss-made bearings, custom engineering, tungsten-carbide coated gears and a mirror-polished finish, and you’d be forgiven for thinking we were referring to a luxury watch. Instead, all these features and more are present in Motorola’s latest wacky handset. Aura_03 Motorola's Aura: opens with a sliding face The first …
It'll be flogged to people who enjoy parting with £500 for a phone but only ever use it to send the occiasonal "Yar, on the train with the plebs, dontchaknow" message. Good little money spinner by moto
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops