Storage industry bellwether EMC has delivered its 21st consecutive double digit growth quarter with revenues of $3.76bn for the third quarter. These are up 13 per cent on last year's revs, which were $3.3bn. But the company is forecasting low single-digit growth next quarter. GAAP net income for the quarter to the end of …
Why so negative?
21 quarters of solid growth from an established market leader and all you can write is that it won't last? Probably. Rather than just reporting the facts, you've made yourself look like an idiot...
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast