Storage industry bellwether EMC has delivered its 21st consecutive double digit growth quarter with revenues of $3.76bn for the third quarter. These are up 13 per cent on last year's revs, which were $3.3bn. But the company is forecasting low single-digit growth next quarter. GAAP net income for the quarter to the end of …
Why so negative?
21 quarters of solid growth from an established market leader and all you can write is that it won't last? Probably. Rather than just reporting the facts, you've made yourself look like an idiot...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad